Friday, October 23, 2009

Anthropologie Makeover, but I stay the same.


So this fall is my Anothropologie fall. I did not make over myself this way, sticking to plad shirts, hiking boots, zip up hoodies and leather jackets but lucky my models got to dress up in jackets, long sweaters and knee boots. Maybe next fall i will brave the style of my inspiration.

Zip up-Marshall's
Leather Jacket- Marshall's
Jeans- A&E
Shoes- Fashion Footwear


Not only is Anthropologie my style inspiration but my Photography inspiration as well.
Lucky i have my fall model sky(you all know of) to help me out on this one. I know how pricier Antho can be, but by being creative and taking your time, you can buy some special finds.

Boots-Old Navy
Jeans- Forever 21
Lace shirt-Marshall's











These pictures just take my breath away.
I'm sure it takes a lot of time to take these wonderful pictures.
I'm pretty sure I will take this one through the winter, spring and summer...oh hell I will be taking pictures like this till the end of time.
















Oh....can't forget to ask you guys what your inspection styles are. I'd love to hear!





















No comments:

Post a Comment