Sunday, September 27, 2009

For all the world to see




















These are some of my most favorite memories and inspiring pictures i have taken though out my Photography years. “Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.” --Aaron Siskind













































I find my self trying to be more creative...what do you all think? I'm open to Nice suggestions!




First: Collinsville,CT

Second: Canton,CT
Third: Newport,RI
Fourth: Hancock,Maine
Firth: Hancock,Maine

2 comments:

  1. I see great creativity in this series of photographs. Open your eyes , your mind , your heart and lastly your hands and all things will be possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margie! I will keep that DEF in mind! Hope to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete