Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Time of Season







So fall has began and i have been patiently waiting all year for this. I love thinking of all the fall boots, hats, sweater, dresses and jeans i have in my closet that has been collecting dust. My mom thought it would be a good time to take pictures to start off the fall year. We went to a tiny but big hearted town call Collinsville, where everyone knows everyone...even me! You know what i realized, i want to be one of those people who go into the same store/restaurant and get the same thing everyday. I loving knowing that your welcome everytime and everyone knows your name. "Hey lindsay! The usual?" hehe


Dress: Forever21
Boots: Old navy
Hat:Vintage
Sweater: Forever21


1 comment:

  1. Going to Collinville with you was a great day. I enjoyed our walks, talks, pictures, discoveries, laughter, and our pure love and respect with each other. You have inspired me to be the best that I can be as your mother, your friend, and as a photograher. You are a remarkable woman, Lindsay. I am beyond proud to be your mother. You have my heart! I love you more than any words could ever express.

    ReplyDelete